Please refer to the Department to which you wish to apply in the Graduate Programs Section of this Calendar.
This fee must accompany all admission applications:
Canadian/permanent residents - $75. (CDN)
International applicants - $90. (CDN)
All persons seeking admission to the University of Manitoba must sign the following declaration on the Application for Admission Form:
"I hereby certify that I have read and understood the instructions and information sheet attached to this application form and that all statements made in conjunction with this application are true and complete. I understand that my application will be rejected if I have not disclosed my complete academic record or have submitted false information in support of my application to the Faculty of Graduate studies. In such an event I understand that future applications from me will not be considered."
Application Fraud or Misconduct
It should be noted that the commission of application fraud or misconduct may result in acceptance and registration being withdrawn and the applicant disqualified from consideration, not only in the year of application, but, in all subsequent sessions. If discovered in a subsequent session it may result in dismissal from the university. Application fraud or misconduct includes the following:
- Failure to declare attendance at another post-secondary institution;
- Presenting falsified academic documentation or causing or encouraging another person to falsify records through translation or data changes;
- Presenting falsified personal documentation, e.g. using a false name, date of birth, country of origin, etc.;
- Presenting falsified or fictitious reference documentation;
- Cheating on or having another person write a standardized entry exam such as TOEFL, MCAT, LSAT, DAT or GMAT;
- Presenting another person's standardized test score as one's own to falsify a test result; and
- Failure to report suspensions from another post-secondary institution.