Faculty of Science
Section 2: How to Register
Before July 15, 2002
- Review your program requirements as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar and see a Science student advisor if you have any questions.
- Obtain written approvals, including Major and Honours forms, prerequisite waivers, course and term overloads, etc., from your department(s) or program and deliver them to the Science general office to ensure that they are programmed into your academic record. You may be required to see a Science advisor for final approval, so take note of advisor availability.
- Know your registration time. Review the registration instructions in the chapter, the Telephone Registration System.
- Note dates that may affect you; e.g., your initial access date and time, when reserved spaces are returned for common use, fee payment deadlines, etc.
July 15 - August 13, 2002
By September 4, 2002
- List your courses and finalize fees after every transaction.
- Pay all fees due by the fee payment deadlines.
September 5 - 18, 2002
- Classes start Thursday, September 5, 2002.
- Course changes permitted until September 18, 2002.
- Determine fees due after each transaction and pay any outstanding fees due.
November 13, 2002
- Final Voluntary Withdrawal (VW) deadline for first term courses. For refunds, see dates published in the chapter: Fees, Payments, and Refunds in this Guide.
January 17, 2003
- Last date to register for second term half courses.
March 19, 2003
- Last date to VW from full and second term courses. For refunds see the dates published in the chapter: Fees, Payments, and Refunds in this Guide.